Now, I don't want this to sound bad but It has taken me a while to say that I like Gavin. He has been colicky, has had two surgeries and a lot of stress and responsibility was put on me right after he was born. Needless to say, it has been hard. I guess I am not one of those moms that just loves their new babies right away. I have always cared about him and wanted to make sure he was safe and taken care of but it was hard to like him.
He is almost 4 months old now. And I just want everyone to know that I adore him! He stopped crying constantly. He smiles. He laughs. He likes to cuddle. He likes to talk. He likes to chew on blankets. He is a good baby and I love him to death!

I just wanted everyone to know that I would not trade him in and I do not regret anything in my life that brought him to me. I am so blessed to be his mom.
4 comments:
Oh heavens, if that's not a Foster-grin!
P.S. I like the kid too.
i love that smile!! He is SO adorable! Its hard not to love a baby who is happy. ;) You are doing a great job at being a mommy!! miss you.
I like this post!!
Gavin is looking great! Keep up the good work. Hope to see everyone again. Wish all of you were here.
Post a Comment