So it is 2:45 am and I can't sleep. I got my wisdom teeth out his morning and slept all day. I was under the impression that the pain meds would put me to sleep, so far no go. Oh well.
Why isn't anyone awake for me to talk to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so funny--I was thinking about you last night right before I went to bed (around midnight) and I wanted to call to see how it went but I thought, "Oh, it's way too late. She'll be sleeping."
I was awake for so long last night. Why is it that there is nothing good on TV at 3am?
hey, i was up from 3:30-5am It was awful. I woke up hungry and couldn't go back to sleep after I ate. Anyway, you should introduce yourself on the hot mom's blog (playdate blog). I'm not positive it everyone actually reads it 'cause my friend just sends out mass texts to everyone, but you could put your phone number on there and she'll get it and start sending you the texts. I'll be sure to be at the first playgroup you decide to attend just so you're not uncomfortable (that is, if you're anything like me and have major social problems when you first meet people).
Post a Comment