We spent the afternoon outside and it was chilly! Here are the kids "bundled up".
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Isn't it Summer?
I'm not quite sure, but I am under the impression that it is still summer. At home, in Texas, I am sure that the temperature is still around 100 degrees. Today, in Salt Lake, the high got up to 69 degrees! This is what is considered winter weather in Texas! It's August! It is the hottest month in Texas! This is absurd!! Pleasant, but absurd! So I dressed the kids in their winter clothes. I guess since we live in SLC now, I will have to buy them some real thick winter clothes.
We spent the afternoon outside and it was chilly! Here are the kids "bundled up".
We spent the afternoon outside and it was chilly! Here are the kids "bundled up".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooh! I'm jealous now, but when it's 14 degrees there and 59 here I won't be so much.
Post a Comment