Thursday, April 3, 2008

This week so far

Well, to start off, let me tell you about what Torin had for lunch. He had some crackers and then some cheese. He drank some water and seemed to be finished. I put him on the floor in the kitchen so that I could enjoy my lunch. A yummy turkey sandwich. Torin went over and started playing with Jasmine's food bowl-a normal occurrence so I did not think twice. He then started playing with her food storage container. Again, normal. He was being a little too quite for a couple minutes so I looked over at him. He had his hand in the food with a handful of the kibble. I went to get him and I checked him mouth. Yeah, he had two pieces of dog food in him mouth. I moved him away and he kept going back for a delicious snack. I guess I am going to tape the lid shut or something.

This is what I found when I went to get him from his nap the other day. I thought it was so cute with his feet through the bars.
Chris's dad keeps all the newspapers that he has not read yet in a stack next to the front door. Not so much a stack anymore.
Today it was quite windy when Torin and I went on our run. I thought that my hair looked crazy and wanted to share it with you.

No comments: