Chris and I just joined LA Fitness. Running has been good to me but I really needed someplace to workout that could offer other things and also watch Torin. LA Fitness worked out for me. The great thing is that they charge only $5 a month to watch Torin. If you know anything about gym daycares-this is a great price. The other place we were looking at charges $4 each time he is there. Ludicrous, I know.
Today is the first day I went and I decided to take a step class with abs at the end. I did great for about 25 minutes then I was exhausted! I was dragging at the end!!! But the instructor kept me going.
I had a great workout this morning, Torin was well taken care of and, of right now, I recommend everyone join LA Fitness. Now do it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment