I go in to the Leasing Office to chat with Lori (property manager) when I get bored, so I am there a couple of times a week. She always tells me the scoop on who's trying to pay their rent with a big screen TV and so on. When I went in the other day, she was telling me about two town homes where the people skipped out in the middle of the night without paying their rent. She told me about how messy and nasty the town homes were left blah blah blah. Then she goes into the other room and brings back a toy. She said that it was left in one of the town homes and she thought that Torin might like it. So I took it home and gave it a GOOD bath and let Torin have it. He loves it! Free toy!! I love having cool friends!
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Torin's New Toy
Now, let me tell you the benefit of being friends with your property manager...
I go in to the Leasing Office to chat with Lori (property manager) when I get bored, so I am there a couple of times a week. She always tells me the scoop on who's trying to pay their rent with a big screen TV and so on. When I went in the other day, she was telling me about two town homes where the people skipped out in the middle of the night without paying their rent. She told me about how messy and nasty the town homes were left blah blah blah. Then she goes into the other room and brings back a toy. She said that it was left in one of the town homes and she thought that Torin might like it. So I took it home and gave it a GOOD bath and let Torin have it. He loves it! Free toy!! I love having cool friends!


It also stands up so he can lay underneath it.
I go in to the Leasing Office to chat with Lori (property manager) when I get bored, so I am there a couple of times a week. She always tells me the scoop on who's trying to pay their rent with a big screen TV and so on. When I went in the other day, she was telling me about two town homes where the people skipped out in the middle of the night without paying their rent. She told me about how messy and nasty the town homes were left blah blah blah. Then she goes into the other room and brings back a toy. She said that it was left in one of the town homes and she thought that Torin might like it. So I took it home and gave it a GOOD bath and let Torin have it. He loves it! Free toy!! I love having cool friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment