Friday, October 12, 2007

Life goes on

Not a lot of new things happened this week. You know, same old, same old. I did finally get new dishes. We now have our first matching set of dishes! Moving up in the world!!Aren't they neat? For those of you who don't know, I make all of our bread. We stopped buying store bread about six months ago. I have finally perfected my bread! My bread was good, don't get me wrong but I was missing one key ingredient...gluten!! It makes a world of a difference in bread. Thank goodness for gluten!!!!!
On my previous post I was explaining the benefits of being friends with the property manager. Well, here is more proof: free baby food! Someone forgets to clean out all of their cabinets in the kitchen and free baby food for me! I usually make Torin's food from fresh fruits and veggies but this is nice to have! Yea friends!!
Here is a shot of Torin right before his morning nap...looks tired, doesn't he!

No comments: