Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Torin's Big Day
Last Wednesday, Torin turned 2! We did not do anything big on his birthday because I am planning on a party at the end of the month. We did go to the farmers market and he did get a balloon (which he is still carrying around). Happy Birthday my little man!
I am a stay at home mom to two wonderful, energetic boys and a beautiful baby girl. Wife to a hard working, loving husband. The coolest sister in the world. The most awesome daughter.
Follow me on my journey as I become more versed in homemaking, mothering, gardening and being self-reliant. You won't regret it!!
2 comments:
Happy (late) Birthday Torin! And that looks like a fun festival y'all went to. I glad you were able to go and have both kids happy.
I can't believe he's already two! I'm not a parent, but can I still say "they grow up so fast!" ;)
Post a Comment