Sunday, May 10, 2009

Taste Addison

This weekend was a festival in Addison called Taste Addison (hence the title of the post). It is four days long and many of the restaurants in Addison have booths for you to try food. There are also concerts and other vendor booths and magic/puppet shows for kids. We went last night as a family because one of my favorite bands was going to be playing that night. Bowling for Soup is a local band that has had several (national-I think) singles. Anywho-I love them and am glad we had the opportunity to see them.

This is Torin enjoying an egg roll.

Also him enjoying some of daddy's sesame chicken.
Now daddy enjoying his sesame chicken.
Me, Torin and Gavin waiting for Bowling for Soup to start.
Torin and Chris rocking out-there was a little headbanging.
This is how Gavin was the whole time we were there-sound asleep!

2 comments:

Cortney said...

As soon as I got off the phone with you, I thought "how did I, of all people, forget that there was four day free food fest going on right down the street?!" It's the finals man. Nothing is more important than the finals. They've infiltrated me and skewed my desires for things like footnotes and reputable sources, cover pages and proof-reading.

Brittany said...

Tell Chris he needs to shave!