Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bathtime?

Torin has just figured out that he can get in and out of the tub on his own. It is so funny to see him running down the hallway-stark naked-laughing like he has got the better of us.And his birthday is on Wednesday. I plan on having a birthday party for him closer to the end of the month, when Gavin is a little older, but I want to do something special on his birthday. Any suggestions? Preferably an outdoor activity.

Gavin is so cute when he is sleeping. Babies are so sweet when they are asleep.

3 comments:

Corrine said...

i love the picture of gavin sleeping!! he is so precious!

that is way too funny about the getting out of the tub! oh the joys!!!

Lindsay said...

Noticed you mentioned how cute babies are "when they are sleeping" twice! Just thought I'd point that out. =) Kinda wish they'd do it more often, huh!?!

Brittany said...

I suggest slip 'n slide ;) Now that he's steady enough on his feet, a fun water works day might be neat. Wish I could be there!!!

Oh, and Happy Mother's Day!