Monday, April 13, 2009

"New" Pictures

Chris finally got his film developed from when we went to Alaska last year. There was a roll in the camera that was half used and we had no idea what it was of. When we got the pictures back-to our surprise it was some pictures that we took the first Christmas that we were married! I thought that you might enjoy how young we looked back in 2005. We went to Wyoming for this Christmas to see Chris's (extended) family-although we have no pictures of them.Christine was also in Wyoming to visit Dave's family. We spent a few days hanging out with each other.Hailey when she was (maybe) 15 months old. She did not like being with anyone but mommy!I tried me best to change her mind though.Yea family! I think that I look so young in these pictures! Not that I am that much older now...

4 comments:

Kim said...

Isn't that funny when you find old pictures and you think "I was so young!" but other people don't notice the change? My friend recently saw a picture of me when I was about 16 or 17 and he said, "You look just the same." I don't see it--I think I look so different!

Anonymous said...

I think you look cute cute cute as always!

Corrine said...

i think you all look young, now! ;) love all the flash backs!

Cortney said...

Aw, little Lauren and Chris!