I had a doctor's appointment and an ultrasound today and here are the results:
Doc's-My belly is still growing but I have not gained any weight since my last visit. I am dilated to almost a 2 and am 25% effaced. My induction has been scheduled for the 22nd but I am really hoping I go into labor on my own beforehand. I am scheduled for an induction because of the issue with the umbilical cord (I think that I mentioned it before)-it is a precaution due to growth issues and the cord deteriorating before my actual due date.
Ultrasound-baby boy looks good and is 6 lbs 14 ounces so I feel good about going into labor at any time.
Next appointment is on Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i didnt know about the medical issues! I hope all goes well!! cant wait to see pics of the little guy! ;)
Post a Comment