Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
Friday, February 6, 2009
Cold Stone
I was craving good ice cream last night so Chris took me to Cold Stone where I ordered the Peanut Butter Perfection. I ate most of it and gave the last two bites to Torin. He REALLY enjoyed it. I told him to smile and this is the face I got.
I am a stay at home mom to two wonderful, energetic boys and a beautiful baby girl. Wife to a hard working, loving husband. The coolest sister in the world. The most awesome daughter.
Follow me on my journey as I become more versed in homemaking, mothering, gardening and being self-reliant. You won't regret it!!
3 comments:
that is the funniest looking child i have ever seen.
in a good way.
Thanks Scott.
Scott, YOU'RE the funniest looking child I'VE ever seen!
in a bad way.
Just kidding!
In a good** way.
**bad
Post a Comment