Monday, October 6, 2008

Hello?

I know I haven't written in forever but no one leaves me comments so I assume no one reads my blog. :o)
Anyway, lots has been happening but I will not have intenet for a while so I will post as soon as I do. Leave me a comment if you care!!

8 comments:

Corrine said...

i care!! and I leave comments!

but I know exactly how you feel! I rarely get comments, unless I threatens to stop blogging.... :)
I cannot wait to see pictures of your new house and hoe big Torin has gotten!! ttyl!!

Stephanie said...

I care!!! and i also leave comments! i've been waiting for you to update your blog.

Anonymous said...

i care too!!! i read look here everyday... i'm just terrible about leaving comments... just like i am about calling. just that doesn't mean i love you any less

Savannah said...

I check everyone's blog, including yours everyday at work! So, I deffinitely care! What has the Lace Family been up to lately, anyway? And, where do you get off making assumptions about your popularity, huh? :)

Brittany said...

I read...I just don't comment :) Korey and I are going to be in Dallas this Sunday-Tuesday and we better get to see the house!

Clinesville said...

I want some house pics!

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

Oh, we do care. I'm so excited to see your new house!

Kim said...

Ooh, ooh! Me! Pick me! I care!