Friday, August 15, 2008

Skagway

Our last port was Skagway, Alaska and we did two things on this day. First we went on a train ride. It went through the mountains and we tiptoed into Canada. It was a long ride. 3 1/2 hours long.

This is our train before we boarded.
This is the part where we tiptoed into Canada.

The next thing we did was go rock climbing. Chris is really good at it. I think that it is because of his monkey arms. I did alright, it was a lot harder than I thought.
This was actually the easier of the two climbs that I did. The first one I didn't think that I would make it to the top. I did eventually, it just took twice as long as this climb.
Of course Chris is doing one of the longest climbs and makes it up there in no time. I am telling you, its the monkey arms.

No comments: