I am really going to miss them.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
My going away party
I have worked at Central Texas Medical Center for almost two years and I have really come to love the people I work with. The Friday before we left they threw us a going away party. They ordered BBQ (how could they not) and we hung out for a while. They even gave us some money as a going away gift. They are just so generous. Right before I had Torin they got me a high chair for him.
Left to Right: Guys: Jeremiah, Heath, Mark (my boss); Girls: Jessica, me, Ann (Mark's boss) Christina (the intern); Baby: Torin

I am really going to miss them.
I am really going to miss them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW!! I would say that is very busy! I HATE moving!! and I think we might be moving in August... UGH! I hope all goe swell with you two at Chris's parents. I couldn't live with my in-laws!! Kuddos for you. :)
So you're back in Texas! Where are you living? By your sister?
Post a Comment