Sunday, December 16, 2007
Graduation!!
Chris graduated on Friday and the family came down to visit. This was the first time that Dad has seen Torin since he was born. Don't they just look so cozy?
With the LOUD announcer at graduation, somehow Dad got Torin to fall asleep in his arms! I can never get Torin to fall asleep unless it is in his crib. I am glad that he slept during the graduation, less stress for me.
We are so proud of Chris for graduating!!!!! Look how happy Torin is for his dad!
Yea!!! Chris and I are both done with school!!! Now we can focus on work and family!!
Grandma Lace brought Torin a present that he had to open before we went out to eat (it was a cover for a highchair or grocery cart) so that we could use it at the restaurant. Torin was so cute opening his first Christmas present!
Now life can begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment