Friday, December 7, 2007
Flooded
Wednesday evening I was preparing to feed Torin and I noticed that I was standing in something wet. It was not dog pee (thankfully). It was not our air conditioner. It was not our washing machine. I could not figure it out. And of course it was 6:30pm so the office was closed. As the night went on, here is how the wet spot grew.


The parts that are obviously wet are soaked. Step on it and water squirts everywhere.

This is the last picture I took before I went to bed. The spots on the outside are just the beginning. In the morning the entire floor was soaked! The maintenance guy came and checked on everything and could not find the leak. He went next door and found that the leak was coming from our neighbor's pipe but there was no water in their unit. So some carpet guys came yesterday and sucked up all the water and left one of those industrial fans to dry out the carpet. They said to leave it on for 24 hours. By 20 hours I was losing my mind! Now it is off and quiet. But the carpet stinks...which means I need to steam clean the carpets ASAP!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment