Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hanging out

I decided that Torin needed some kind of jumper so I looked on craigslist.org and found him a used jumperoo for $20 (new ones cost $60-$80 depending on where you get it). I think that it was the best $20 I have ever spent! He really loves the jumperoo, if you can't tell by his face.



Someone from chruch also lent me a bumbo which helps him sit up on his own. He is so cute in his new toys.

Eric and I went out to celebrate his birthday and when we got back to my place "Uncle" Eric and Torin were playing together.

Every night I put Torin in his jammies and then cuddle with him on the couch until he gets tired and then put him to bed. He is too cute!



1 comment:

Christine said...

You look like you've lost all your weight! I can't wait to see him on Monday or so. Miss you!