Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Extended weekend trip

Chris, Torin and I went to Dallas for the last four days. We stayed at Chris's parent's house. We tried to see as many people as possible. If we missed you this time, we will get you next time. Well, we brought Chester and Jasmine with us AND Suzie (since we are dog-sitting). Jasmine decided that Suzie's bed was the most comfortable place to sleep...I do not know how she could even fit in it!
I got to see my closest friends while we were there: Chelsia and Julian. Chelsia is in Lubbock, TX while she is finishing her degree at Texas Tech University and Julian is living in Dallas after he finished his four years in the marines. It seems like forever since we were able to hang out.
I also got to see Corrine. We have known each other since the 4th grade. She is going to get married in the next couple of days and I was able to meet her fiance. It was good to see old friends! (The little girl is Corrine's niece)
I visited Christine and Dave on Tuesday. I haven't seen them since before they left for camp. ANDREW IS SO DANG CUTE NOW!!!!! He is my nephew and is 7 months old. He just gets cuter every time I see him.
We all went swimming at the pool in Christine's neighborhood. It was Torin's first time to swim. He did great but only lasted about 10 minutes before he got tired and went to sleep. After seeing myself in a swimsuit, I am really motivated to lose that last 10 pounds. I felt like a whale compared to skinny Christine! And Hailey is as cute as ever!
I had a great time in Dallas and can't wait to visit (and maybe move in the next 6 months) again. Love you all!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad i finally got to meet Torin!!! you and chris did such a good job making such a beautiful baby!!! i can't wait until we live in the same town again!!! miss you!