It took me a million tries to get these pictures to load on the new blogger thing. Sorry for the delay!
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
1 comment:
Awesomeness! I am so glad that you guys were able to use it and have a good time. I wish I would have been as creative this year....but didn't know what to get...so you ended up with McDonald's gift cards that pale in comparison. Oh well...at least I remembered their birthday's! ;) I just want you to know that it was so fun to see you guys on this trip home even if it was really fast and we didn't see all that much of each other. Paisley is such a cute bug...and the other two...well...they are pretty awesome too! We love you and your cute family!
Post a Comment