Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Gobble Gobble
I know it's a late post but I wanted to share. I made these for JJ to take to work for Thanksgiving. I thought they turned out really good. Yeah...except their feet look terrible :)
I am a stay at home mom to two wonderful, energetic boys and a beautiful baby girl. Wife to a hard working, loving husband. The coolest sister in the world. The most awesome daughter.
Follow me on my journey as I become more versed in homemaking, mothering, gardening and being self-reliant. You won't regret it!!
3 comments:
Very creative! Did the kids help?
It's a army of cookie turkeys!! Run for your life!!!!
So cute! Now I have to go find me some chocolate to satisfy the craving you gave me. Thanks a lot. ;)
Post a Comment