These pictures were taken on October 7, the first snow storm. It didn't stick in the Valley so JJ and I took the kids up Big Cottonwood Canyon to walk around Silver Lake. The kids really enjoyed playing in the snow. Thankfully Gavin didn't hate it like he did last year.
Yay! He is not crying about the snow!
Yay! He is not crying about the snow!
I tried to get a nice picture if the boys but, so help me, they would not stay still for one second!
2 comments:
That looks like a fun family outing,i'm a little jealous we didn't think of something fun like that.
Everyone is looking great! I'm glad that Gavin is enjoying snow now. I know they have easy access there, but I would like to take the kids skiing sometime in the future. I also hope to see them, even if only for a short while, this Christmas. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment