Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Zoorassic Park

At the Zoo right now there are dinosaurs! Naturally, the boys had to go to see them. I thought that they were just going to be statues but they actually moved and roared! It was really cool. One of them even spit out water on people passing by. We also looked at the 'normal' zoo animals.

Giraffes are my favorite animals.
Hannah with her son Sammie and Torin and Gavin looking at the tigers.
As we were walking around the zoo, I looked back to see why Gavin was raking so long and this is what I saw. That kid is so stinking skinny!
Not sure what is in this case.
Hannah's other son, Dennison, with Torin and Gavin. Still not sure what is in this case...
A DINOSAUR!!!

Care for a ride?
Careful...

This T-Rex was so loud when it roared. It scared the boys and they wouldn't get near the head so that I could take a picture.
Looking forward to going back to the zoo when it starts cooling down. Bring on the fall!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Looks like you've been doing lots of fun things! Gavin's pants falling down cracks me up! Ha ha!

Hannah and Mike said...

Gavin with his pants around his ankles is a classic! What fun we had;)