I'm from Texas. The best place on the earth. But I (somewhat) recently relocated to Utah. Utah is a very nice place to live. I love the mountains, the views, the lack of bugs and humidity. There is a lot to love about Utah.
I do, however, take issue with the fact that it cannot decide if it is spring or not. We had some beautiful, warm-ish days and then about 4 inches of snow.
Dang it, by this time in Texas I have started my garden, we can play outside almost every day, it's generally around 70 degrees. But nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo...Utah can't decide if it wants to be warm or cold.
My point is: I'm ready for spring. I'm itching to get my garden in full swing. I want to kids to play outside all day long instead of bouncing off the walls.
At least today is proving to be springy. The apricot trees are in bloom and look very pretty when its sunny outside.
That concludes my rant. I'm ready for warm weather.
2 comments:
i'm with you on Mother Nature deciding what season it is! Here in Missouri... it usually has it's set seasons. But for whatever the reason this year she can't make a decision and it is driving me insane!!
miss you. Your garden looks awesome!!
The weather has been unusal in North Texas as well. The temperatures have been all over the place. Not our average 52 low and 69 high. Things will settle down by July. Hope to see you, the boys, and the new baby girl then.
Post a Comment