Monday, July 12, 2010

Willard Bay

This last Saturday we spent the day at Willard Bay. It is just north of Ogden. I was really excited to take the kids on their first boating trip.

Here we are getting ready to do our first family tube ride. I know it's hard to see but Gavin is in there too! He is sitting on JJ's lap.
JJ and Gavin hanging out on the beach. Gavin was not too sure about the sand and water. He preferred to be held the whole time.I took Torin on his first tube ride. He got sprayed in the face from the boat which scared him at first but after we were going for a while he had a lot of fun.JJ hanging with the kids after all the boat riding. Gavin was almost asleep until JJ yelled "Lauren! I think he is almost asleep!!" Gavin wasn't tired after that. The kids couldn't even stay awake to get out of the parking lot. They were so tired. You know that is a good family outing!
We were all really tired but had such a great time! Can't wait till next weekend!!


This is Torin on his tube ride.

3 comments:

Corrine said...

looks like SO much fun!!

Aubrey said...

You have such a cute family. I'm glad you were able to get out and have fun last weekend!

Chuck said...

Looks like fun! I remember those days. It is good to get the kids out and comfortable with water.