Thank you all for replying. Sometimes I just feel like I am blogging to a wall. They never respond. I feel loved when someone leaves me a comment.
I need to get the pictures off my camera but until then I will tell you a little story.
Kim comes over almost every Wednesday night for movie night. Although we have yet to actually watch a movie, we still call it movie night. I really enjoy this time we spend together. It's lots of girl talk-y time.
This last Wednesday, Kim was telling me about a lesson that she had in her ward some time ago. It was along the lines of: "A woman never fully flowers until she is married and has children." Kim thought that this was a little condescending to a group of single women. It was also an interesting choice of analogy. Anywho, I told Kim not to worry that she had not yet "flowered". I told her that at least she had only not flowered-I had been pruned.
Analogies are fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like this post. Not to worry, I think we all need to be prunned. Life is about learning, and trying your hardest to be like Christ and to hold on to the Iron Rod, no matter what comes your way. Only then can we blossom. Chin up girls, we agreed to learn from these challenges before we came to this beautiful place. Miss you both, had a great time in Idaho. Will be in Utah soon.:)
Post a Comment