Monday, October 19, 2009

Family

Steven got married almost two weeks ago now. I know I have been slow on posting the pictures of the wedding and I won't be posting them yet.

One of the hardest things about moving out of Texas was leaving my sister and my mom. I am just thankful that I had the opportunity to see them for a few days. I am posting some pictures from the day that me and the boys spent with mom, Craig and Steven before the wedding.

My mom stocked Steven's kitchen, we hung out for a while, went to the mall and had lunch. I love my family and love spending time with them.
Torin and Craig sitting on Steven's awesome, vintage 70s couch.
Mom and Gavin. Mom really missed her sweet grand baby.Steven and Torin.Me and my favorite brother. I am glad that he lives pretty close by. Provo isn't that far.Me and mom. Time to move up north now, mom.

I love you guys.

No comments: