Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Happy Birthday!
The girls from playgroup are super awesome and threw Torin a little birthday party at the park. Complete with cupcakes... and bubbles!Torin really enjoyed it and so did I. Thanks guys! I love you and will miss you!
I am a stay at home mom to two wonderful, energetic boys and a beautiful baby girl. Wife to a hard working, loving husband. The coolest sister in the world. The most awesome daughter.
Follow me on my journey as I become more versed in homemaking, mothering, gardening and being self-reliant. You won't regret it!!
3 comments:
Aw how cute is he!? Happy birthday to him! He looks A LOT like you in that last picture.
It was so fun to be able to celebrate the little guy! Glad he enjoyed it.
We missed you yesterday.
Awwww Torin looks so cute!!!
Post a Comment