...to me! It was my birthday on Sunday and I turned the big 2-5! Thank you for all those who remembered and wished me a good day.
For those of you who forgot...Hell hath no fury like Lauren's scorn. You know who you are. My own family too. Why do you think it is still snowing in Utah? (I'm asking this to you Dad, Cindy and Steven!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh i'm glad to know that my family's not the only family who forgets their daughter's/sister's birthday. one year, andrea was the only one who called me. Sad.
Please, Lauren, stop the snow! Please!
Also, happy birthday!
Yay birthdays! I wanted to try and swing by but I had to study all day, so you got the highly coveted 25th birthday text instead ;) I also tried to get you a million dollars, but then it fell through. You know. Those are the breaks.
Hope you had a great day lady!
Dear Lauren-
I can appreciate your scorn, but since I remembered your birthday, can you please call off the snow? My cousin's flight from Utah to Dallas has been cancelled. Twice. Because of snow in Utah. I'd surely appreciate it if you could just push pause on it long enough for takeoff ;)
Sincerely,
Cortney
No can do. Don't piss me off. Thats all I'm saying...
Post a Comment