As Chris's "vacation" comes to an end, some of our projects are actually being completed. First is the wall in the front entry. When we moved in it had this hideous '70s style wallpaper. This week, I stripped the wallpaper, primed and textured the wall. It now looks like a decent, up-to-date wall. This first picture was taken right after I finished the texture. The lighter areas are where it is starting to dry. Yes, it is blue. We had the texture tinted to the color we were planning on painting--you know, take out an extra step.

This is the wall after it has mostly dried.

Chris finally putting up the chandelier that I bought last weekend. You don't even want to see what it replaced.


And this is a picture of how I got the flooring home when Christine and I went to purchase the remaining amount that was needed. That is 14 boxes in the back seat of my car.

Yea for getting things done!!
No comments:
Post a Comment