Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Taking bets
Who wants to take a guess at what I am having? Boy or girl. Har har - I get the monkey/alien/fish joke all the time. My 20 week ultrasound is on December 8.
I am a stay at home mom to two wonderful, energetic boys and a beautiful baby girl. Wife to a hard working, loving husband. The coolest sister in the world. The most awesome daughter.
Follow me on my journey as I become more versed in homemaking, mothering, gardening and being self-reliant. You won't regret it!!
4 comments:
I think it's going to be a girl. I've been right every time I've guessed so far.
i hope it is a little girl... ;) That would be way fun for you two! :) I am so excited for you!!
You're pregenant?!? Holy cow! Congratulations! I'm going to guess girl, too . . .
boy... all the way!
Post a Comment