1. WHAT DATE IS YOUR ANNIVERSARY? May 21, 2005
2. WHERE DID YOU GET MARRIED? Dallas, TX
3. WHO PROPOSED AND HOW? Chris proposed on January 1, 2005. We had spent the whole day watching a 'Monk' marathon (which at the time was one of our favorite shows). He was about to take me home and as I got my things to leave he got down on one knee and proposed.
4. HOW LONG WERE YOU ENGAGED? 5 months
5. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF YOUR WEDDING DAY? ( AND IT CAN'T BE YOUR HUSBAND) The cake. The decorations. How happy I felt. The chocolate Angel was a perfect place to have the reception.
6. WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE IF YOU COULD? The reception was cooler (temperature). I was so hot!!
7. WEDDING COLORS? Shades of purple. My favorite color. The flowers were all kinds of colors though.
8. REMEMBER ANYTHING SPECIAL ABOUT YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY? Just knowing that Chris will be by my side all my life. We also had a ring ceremony and were I thanked my new mother in law for raising such great man and Chris thanked my mom for doing such a great job raising me.
9. WERE YOU CLEAN OR MESSY WHEN YOU CUT YOUR CAKE? I was clean but I got Chris's face messy.
10. WHERE DID YOU GO ON YOUR HONEYMOON? We stayed in a cabin in Fedricksburg, TX for three nights. It was relaxing and romantic. We did a lot of "antiquing".
I tag Corrine and Stephanie.
1 comment:
your cake was beautiful!! Everyone in my family was SHOCKED when I didn't have a purple wedding! but I got married in August... fall colors were better.
Post a Comment