Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry Christmas darling...Happy New Year too...

I know I haven't posted it a while but things have been busy. We all decided that Christmas was the perfect time to get sick (sarcasm). We did not go anywhere and no one came to our place for Christmas. This was the first time we have spent Christmas alone. It was really different but it was okay. We got to relax and eat all day.

The trail to the tree. That big shiny thing behind Torin is me and Chris's new bed! It is leaning against the wall in the living room and I think it will stay there until we move. I don't even think that we could take it upstairs to our bedroom!
Presents!



Torin looks so cute holding that little football. But don't get any ideas!! He will be playing soccer-not football-ever!

Chris had been whining about not having any protein powder for a few days and was going to go buy some so I had to tell him that it was wrapped under the tree. So much for a surprise.

This is a musical dog!

Chester was not too sure of this dog.


Oh yes, I got a heart rate monitor for Christmas! Yea!

Where's my present?

My little babies.

I hope every one's Christmas was warm and loving and relaxing. We had a great time. Good luck in 2008!

No comments: