Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thankful Turkey 5K

This morning I went on a little run for the Thankful Turkey 5K. It was rainy and cold but it was fun. This is a picture of me and Lindsay. She was worried that she could not keep up with me because she has not run in a long time. Well, it turns out that she could keep up with me speed walking while I was jogging!! She is also like a foot taller than me!
Yeah, I made Chris go on this one with me too. If he is not working, he will be running!! This run I finished 3 minutes faster than the 5K I did last month. Granted there were no hills on this run, but I still went faster!
This is Lindsay and John. They are some of my super close friends! Lindsay made John come running too. John finished before all of us. I guess he didn't want to be part of the group.
I wonder when the next 5K will be.

1 comment:

Corrine said...

that looks like a lot of fun! I hope you are feeling tons better!!