Wednesday, September 12, 2007

5 things

So, apparently I was tagged about a month ago by Corrine to complete this list. Here it is:

5 things I was doing ten years ago
  1. Playing soccer
  2. I was an assistant referee for soccer games - the big bucks
  3. I was going to Apollo Jr High
  4. My family moved from our street Villanova to Harvest Glen (other side of Richardson)
  5. I think I had my first boyfriend - Phillip

5 things on my to-do list today

  1. Go to Walmart
  2. Work on scrapbook
  3. Spray-paint picture frame and then hang on wall
  4. Make a loaf of bread
  5. Make chicken parmesan

5 snacks I enjoy

  1. No bake cookies
  2. Pineapple
  3. Apple crisp
  4. Chocolate
  5. Oreos (although we never have them)

5 songs I know the lyrics to

  1. Disaster by Homegrown
  2. XO by Fall Out Boy
  3. Thanks you Mom by Good Charlotte
  4. Only One by Yellowcard
  5. Shake ya tailfeather by Nelly, Diddy, and Murphy Lee (sad, I know)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire

  1. Pay off my school loan
  2. Buy a house for me and Chris
  3. Make a fund for Torin (and other children we may have) for school and mission
  4. Buy 20 acres in Texas so I can have my ranch for when we retire (with retirement fund)
  5. Buy my parents the house they want or pay off their mortgage

5 bad habits

  1. Eating too much in one sitting and then complaining to Chris that he let me eat too much
  2. Not taking time to myself
  3. Expecting Chris to read my mind
  4. Getting frustrated with people who make stupid decisions
  5. Not being happy with my weight (I did recently have a baby - but it has also been 4 months - the weight should be gone already!!)

5 things I'd never wear again

(thanks to What Not to Wear)

  1. Bangs
  2. skorts (I think that is how its spelled - you know, skirt and shorts)
  3. 5" platform shoes
  4. Jncos
  5. Super baggy clothes (Jr High-some reason I thought it was really cool)


5 favorite toys

  1. My camera
  2. My computer
  3. My soccer ball
  4. My boys (Chris and Torin)
  5. Netflix (I know its not really a toy but I really like it)

1 comment:

Christine said...

This has nothing to do with what you wrote, but we will probably be here for xmas after all.