When Mom and Craig came back to my house Mom was so excited to see Torin and Craig was SO excited to see his baby.
We all went to Church together and put Jasmine and Suzie in their crates while we were gone. Suzie had one of those collapsible nylon travel crates and this is what we saw when we came home.
Mom and I were laughing so hard and Craig kept saying "It's not funny! It's not funny! Poor Suzie!" It was so funny.
Craig tried to collapse the crate and was cursing it under his breath, "What a piece of crap"..."Can't believe you bought this"..."This is going back to the store"..."grumble grumble"....
Sadly, this is the best picture I got of me and Mom. We really are much better looking than what this picture shows.
Torin is almost smiling on purpose. I can't wait till he can give me a big gummy smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment